The middle and high school part of our Summer Programs is referred to as YLIFe. It stands for Young Leaders Investing in the Future. Our YLIFe Summer Program is designed with a variety of activities to help our youth be future-focused and learn valuable life skills. For example, our YLIFe youth:
- Learn to prepare a resume
- Practice interviewing skills
- Learn about budgeting and financial literacy
- Participate in summer work projects
- Visit colleges and local businesses
- Participate in a week-long, overnight educational trip
For volunteer opportunities with Summer Programs, visit our volunteer page.