Middle and High School students have the opportunity to participate in Shepherd’s Young Leaders Investing in the Future (YLIFe) Summer Program. Our YLIFe Summer Program is designed with a variety of activities to help our youth be future-focused and learn valuable life skills. For example, our YLIFe youth:
- Learn to prepare a resume
- Practice interviewing skills
- Learn about budgeting and financial literacy
- Participate in summer work projects
- Visit colleges and local businesses
In addition to these activities, our Middle School students participate in a week-long, overnight educational camp and our High School students go on a week-long, overnight educational trip.
For volunteer opportunities with Summer Programs, visit our volunteer page.