Shepherd serves more than 500 families (1,000+ individuals) annually through dynamic programming that is designed to nurture the physical, emotional, spiritual, and academic development of those we serve.
Through our Continuum of Care, we offer comprehensive services from birth through adulthood, which help our neighbors overcome obstacles they face in all areas of life. Our programs include emergency/basic services, preschool/early elementary, after-school and summer programming, college access, mentoring, family relationship programming, health/wellness care, and more.
Our objectives are to:
- Provide each child with a role model and mentor who is committed to the welfare of that child and committed to a long-term relationship
- Provide a safe environment where a child can grow, learn, and have fun
- Provide challenges and the support needed to acquire the skills to meet those challenges
- Involve youth in meaningful and significant ways during non-school hours
- Focus on early childhood education through pre-school and early elementary programs
- Supplement the child’s education through tutoring and programs which enrich the child’s overall life experience
- See young people come to know Jesus as their complete source of strength that will help them overcome all of life’s obstacles
Explore the links to the left to learn more about our Continuum and how we work to ensure that youth have a vision for their future and the supportive relationships they need to achieve big dreams. Contact Us to tour our facilities and learn more about Shepherd’s programming.